Hobbs, New Mexico

GEO/Lea Country Correctional Facility is in a state of complete meltdown. They hemorrhage employees because they are such ***. They recently had a warden and the head of security walked out over suspected drug dealing. When and how does an employee of a correctional setting begin to self justify this type of horse s&^t?

When the upper management sad sacks aren't busy selling drugs to the inmates who are there for selling drugs, they spend their time collecting a salary, harassing female employees for sex, passing female employees around for sex, trying to ruin the reputation of employees who dare to just leave, working their low voltage brains into thinking up ridiculous plots to make former employees into scapegoats, sitting around doing nothing when their "girlfriends" (no, not their wives who are also employed at GEO) attack other employees on the work premises, relocating long term employees if their crooked ways of passing funds around are being threatened, faking paperwork and signatures, and generally just be complete wastes of skin and oxygen in Lea County. These aren't made up stories and the State of New Mexico needs to come in there and make things right cuz GEO sure isn't going to. They are too busy counting their money.

Had an Experience with Lea County Correctional Facility?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Irs - Review in Government and Politics category from College Park, Maryland Irs "I am actually one who would like to pay: not trying to negotiate lower or get out of my tax liability. I just need a little compassion. Ive called for..." Read more BUSTED! Mesa County Public Trustee, Mike Moran, Makes $120,000 Blunder Mesa County "Grand Junction, Colorado - Mesa County Public Trustee, Michael D. Moran, has egregiously violated the trust of the citizens of Mesa County, Colorado as well as United States taxpayers by..." Read more Us Department Of Veterans Affairs - VA doctor refused to finish private disability paperwork (forms) so that I could receive paid benefits after refusing to sign a release to return to work form and putting me on FMLA as cannot work. Us Department Of Veterans Affairs "I was having alcohol withdrawals, shakes, delusions and went to the VA emergency in Portland OR. they kept me on day 9/11/2016 and sent me home. I was still suffering..." Read more Social Security Administration - Www.social security Administraton Social Security Administration "well i,m disable an i was post to get a raise on my social security an my ssi but all i got was a Dollar an a penny raise so..." Read more Touch Of Modern - These are scammers Touch Of Modern "These people are scammers. I ordered something and received totally something else. When I emailed them back they told me that they are out of stock and can offer me..." Read more Allied Van Lines - Sorry Truck driver Allied Van Lines "Driver ripped a 15 foot limb out of my 300yr old live oak and left if in the street, So Im out in the street saw up this huge limb..." Read more Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen - Bad experience and bad customer service Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen "I visited the popeyes location on the attached receipt to order the new cheddar biscuit butterfly shrimp deal. When I opened the tackle box, I alerted the manager that the..." Read more Lane Furniture - Supposedly Leather sofa plealing after 18 months Lane Furniture "We purchase a leather / vinyl sofa and matching recliner. The seating surfaces were suppose to be real leather (not bonded). After 18 months, the back is peeling. We only..." Read more