Hobbs, New Mexico

GEO/Lea Country Correctional Facility is in a state of complete meltdown. They hemorrhage employees because they are such ***. They recently had a warden and the head of security walked out over suspected drug dealing. When and how does an employee of a correctional setting begin to self justify this type of horse s&^t?

When the upper management sad sacks aren't busy selling drugs to the inmates who are there for selling drugs, they spend their time collecting a salary, harassing female employees for sex, passing female employees around for sex, trying to ruin the reputation of employees who dare to just leave, working their low voltage brains into thinking up ridiculous plots to make former employees into scapegoats, sitting around doing nothing when their "girlfriends" (no, not their wives who are also employed at GEO) attack other employees on the work premises, relocating long term employees if their crooked ways of passing funds around are being threatened, faking paperwork and signatures, and generally just be complete wastes of skin and oxygen in Lea County. These aren't made up stories and the State of New Mexico needs to come in there and make things right cuz GEO sure isn't going to. They are too busy counting their money.

Had an Experience with Lea County Correctional Facility?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion